Average Price in Hidden Lakes: $642,283 / County Average: $743,794
Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Hidden Lakes: $245 / County Average: $324
Average Walkscore in Hidden Lakes: 35 / County Average: 34
Average Year Built in Hidden Lakes: 1993 / County Average: 1981
Average Days on Website in Hidden Lakes: 202 / County Average: 150
Hidden Lakes SC Real Estate Market Health
Most Popular Listing
Most Expensive Listing
Least Expensive Listing
Listings in Hidden Lakes
Located minutes to beach, major shopping and hospitals...
- transferable termite bond in place with palmetto exterminators inc.
- Hidden Lakes community features a system of canals connecting to three lakes, including the big 50-acre lake with a gazebo in the center for picnicking (pond is stocked with fish); a pool; a clubhouse; tennis courts; a basketball court; a play park; very affordable boat storage; a neighborhood boat landing; and convenience to isle of palms and sullivan's island beaches, downtown charleston, mt. pleasant towne centre, seaside farms shopping center, and everything else mt. pleasant has to offer.
- over $140,000 in renovations include a fully-updated kitchen in 2018; fully-updated master bath and upstairs bathrooms in last couple of years; new bamboo flooring in master bedroom; new carpeting upstairs; plantation shutters added; crawl space encapsulated (enclosed and conditioned) in 2017; pex plumbing installed in crawl space and first floor in 2017; carrier 2-stage, 2-zone hvac with dehumidifiers installed in 2010 (under warranty until 2020); roof replaced in 2013 with owens corning tru-def shingle rated for winds up to 130 mph (offers home insurance deduction); new bathroom fans and smoke detectors added in 2018; a kid-safe, insulated garage door with silent motor and quiet rollers installed; and extremely quiet emerson eco avant dc motor ceiling fans installed downstairs (all pre-wired for lights).
- even though this home is beautifully-updated, the seller realizes the next owner will likely want to make a change here and there to really make it their own. in recognition of that, the seller has adjusted his price by $25,000 to allow room for any desired changes.
- don't wait any longer -- book your showing today!!!...
the serene view of your private dock down the canal to the lake is one that isn't easily found in the heart of mount pleasant! in addition to the lake, Hidden Lakes offers tennis courts, a club house and a neighborhood pool, conveniently located within walking distance from the home. don't miss your opportunity to own this beautiful home so close to i-526, the beaches, towne center and the world-class dining and shopping of historic downtown charleston!...
hop in your kayak or canoe at your dock you are only a few paddles away from the 27 acre centerpiece of Hidden Lakes or you mayprefer to slowly paddle around the canals and under the bridges of your new home (venice anyone? gondolier not included). when it is time to wind down for the evening your family and guests will enjoy the two generously oversized bedrooms with a shared bath. if you need more space a guest suite can be reached by its own staircase off the main living area and has an ensuite bathroom....
Updated home on a beautiful canal in sought-after Hidden Lakes. this home has three bedrooms, t...
both hvac units have been recently replaced, in 2015 and 2016. in addition to the lake, the Hidden Lakes community offers tennis courts, a clubhouse and a neighborhood pool. all this within minutes of shops, restaurants, i 526 and downtown charleston. best of all worlds!...
About The Boulevard Company
Working full-time in real estate allows Jerod to be accessible night or day for his clients. Both buyers and sellers have an acute appreciation for the time, energy, and complex marketing strategies he provides through an extensive network of personal contacts, media outlets, and dedicated professional marketing department. His strenuous work ethic and aggressive negotiating strategies are unparalleled. Holding a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance & Economics with combined work experience in the investment banking industry, Jerod helps his clients accomplish their personal goals as well as financial expectations in real estate. Jerod takes great pride in his work and has a genuine interest in helping people. Whether you are buying your first home, purchasing a second home closer to the beach, investing in numerous income properties, or getting ready to sell the home of your dreams, he excels at assisting clients with goal setting, analyzing the data, and educating you to make the most informed decision possible.
-My business oriented background combined with a superior client focused level of service will undoubtedly help you achieve your dreams in the real estate market.
-The foundation of both my personal life and my business is God, Family, and Friends.
-I work out of the spectacular Mount Pleasant office conveniently located less than 4 miles from 526 and just minutes from Daniel Island. Stop by to visit, or call to schedule an appointment.
-Selling homes from Hollywood to Huger and everywhere in between!
-Relocating? No Problem! Call me at 843-513-3741. I am on the relocation team and will be happy to get you started.
CHARLESTON, SC—(August 10, 2018) 1,685 homes sold in July in the Cha
"“A REALTOR Who Knows What He Is Doing…”
I am extremely pleased with the whole process and found Jerod Coulter to be a very good agent to work with, especially since I was out of state! Jerod Coulter has given me the ability to trust a Realtor who knows what he is doing. I appreciate everything he has done for me! Keep up the GREAT work!
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Charleston Trident Association of REALTORS. All information is deemed reliable but should be independently verified.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
The Boulevard Company
806 Johnnie Dodds Blvd Mount Pleasant, SC
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)